Monday, May 12, 2008

Before I forget...

I wanted to make a list of all of the places I NEED to try ASAP (well, after my MOH duties and obligations have been fulfilled):
- Insieme (that homemade spinach pasta alone looks worth it)
- Dell'anima (could the wild boar polenta sound any more appealing?!)
- Del Posto (June 4 ressie, will be posting a prolific review thereafter)
- Boqueria (mmm crusty paella...poss for Halpal's bday next week?)
- Mia Dona (Michael Psilakis is a GOD)
- Resto (will be my new 'hood destination)
- The Little Owl (even the name reminds me of the Spotted Pig...too bad they don't have gnudi)
- Centro Vinoteca (Anne Burrell is a goddess. Potential birthday dinner party location!)
- Momofuku Ko (if the stars ever align) or, Ssam, realistically
- 15 East (since, if you know me well enough, I can never consume too much raw fish)
- Peasant (hearty Italian, how can you go wrong?)

So, the next time you ask me where we should go to dinner, refer to this list. I need to maintain my focus!!

No comments: